The Abbey Group have been involved in steel fabrication and construction since 1995, in which time we have gained BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System accreditation. We are experienced in undertaking and managing construction sites under CDM regulations, acting as Principle Contractor and Subcontractor ensuring maximum safety is achieved and maintained at all times.
Typical fabrications include vessel manufacture, structural steelwork/ secondary steelwork, up to 300 tons, sheet metalwork and cladding, architectural metalwork, staircases, mezzanine flooring, platforms, walkways, balustrade, ladders, and fire escapes.
Our resident engineering team fabricate the steelwork in our Knowsley facility, prior to erection and installation on site, therefore ensuring continuity of the highest manufacturing standards.
- Multi-disciplined project management and design.
- Fabrication and erection of steelwork and metalwork.
- Sheet metalwork and cladding.
- Fabrication and installation of utility pipework.
- Coded welding.
- Welding of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Engineering maintenance.
- NDT testing.
- Machinery and equipment installation.
- CDM principle contractor.
- Contract lifting appointed personnel lift plans etc.
- Project planning.